Friday, April 10, 2015

Week 12 - Taking On Another Project

I know I shouldn't take on another project, but I just couldn't resist. After texturing a well in Substance Painter, I had a very strong urge to go back and retexture this guy. I also decided to remodel him a little and fix the normals. And after trying to add Zdepth layer to the image I realized that the background image would only get darker instead of blurry. So I just decided to get rid of the background image and actually model it. Here is my progress so far.


I'm still not quite done with the background models yet, but they should be done relatively soon. Even though this week has been focused on this project, I will go back to the other projects once I feel I made decent progress on this current one.

No comments:

Post a Comment