Friday, April 17, 2015

Week 13 - Internship Work and the DeLorean

So this week I focused most of my time working on some assets for my internship at Theia Interactive. Here is the latest asset I am currently working on.

From left to right I have a low poly version of the stool (which will function as a low LOD), a high poly version of the stool, and a very high poly seat cushion. I plan on baking a normal map from the high poly seat cushion and then applying it to the low poly seat cushion, which will make the low poly seat cushion look like the high poly one without all of the extra geometry. Both the high poly and low poly stools have a texture map and light map and will be put into the Unreal Engine once I am finished baking the normal map.

I also got a little bit of time to work on my DeLorean some more, but not much. Here is my progress on that.


Next on my agenda is to finish modeling the interior of the car so I can move on to the back of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment