Friday, April 3, 2015

Week 11 - Back to the Car

As the title suggests, I'm going back to modeling the DMC-12. I haven't given up on the gas station scene just yet, but I am going to focus more on the car for now. I know it seems like I'm very indecisive about what project I want to focus on right now, but the truth is I really want to complete both of these projects by the beginning of May. I'm not sure if I'll be able to complete both on time, but I will try nevertheless. Anyway here is my current progress on the car.


Again, it may not look like much progress has been made, but I had to rework a lot of the edge loops, fix geometry problems, and other small things that are not obviously seen at first glance. Hopefully by next week I'll have more stuff to show for the car and possibly the gas station as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment