Sunday, April 20, 2014

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog! Here you will see all of my 3D models that I have made in the past or am currently working on. At the moment, the main programs that I'm using are Maya for modeling, Mudbox for sculpting and texturing, and Photoshop for more detailed textures as well. I hope to later learn programs like Substance designer and Quixel so I can become better at texturing my models.

Later down the line I might make a separate blog where I'll be posting some concept art or art in general for you guys to see, but it'll depend on how much free time I'll have or how busy I am making models. Anyway I hope you like what you see and if you have any questions feel free to post your thoughts or email me.

Thanks again for dropping by!

My email: saedren77@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment