Sunday, April 20, 2014

Stylized Character - Executioner




  • Modeling:             ~40 hours
  • UV/Texturing:           6 hours
  • Rendering:                5 hours
  • Total:                   ~51 hours
My first project in trying to make a stylized human character. The idea of the project was to make a stylized character with proper edge flow and little to no N-gons or triangles. Like the project before, I mostly focused on the modeling instead of textures. By the time I finished this project, I thought I had a good grasp on what good edge flow looks like and how to eliminate as many N-gons and triangles in my mesh as possible. Of course, there are still quite a lot of N-gons in this mesh, and I eventually went back in to fix that issue in a later project.


No comments:

Post a Comment