Sunday, April 20, 2014

Hitman's Room

  • Planning:              1 hour
  • Modeling:        ~15 hours
  • Texturing:            3 hours
  • Layout:                1 hour
  • Lighting:               2 hours
  • Rendering:       ~ 1 hour (lots of test renders)
  • Total:              ~ 23 hours
This was our first major project in Maya, and I personally think it is one of the best projects I ever made. The idea of the project was to create a room that had a back story to it, such as a college student's room or a mummy's tomb. I immediately wanted to do something that involved a rundown apartment or hotel room that a shady character, like a hitman, would call home. While I thought the objects in the room were done well, the textures need some work. None of them have bump maps on them, so they look a little flat at the moment. I hope to later go back in and apply some, but it'll be a while before that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment