Friday, March 6, 2015

Week 7 - GDC

This week I attended GDC in San Francisco and had a bit of an information overload. There were so many great booths, demonstrations, and talks that it took me a little time to digest all of the information at once. I also got critiques on my portfolio from professionals in the field, ranging from indie companies to AAA game studios. For instance, while waiting in line to have my portfolio reviewed by High Voltage, I had the pleasure of talking to Jim Rivers, who is the hiring manager at Obsidian entertainment. He gave me very valuable critiques and feedback on my portfolio and really motivated me to enhance it by implementing new techniques and tips. For the next few weeks I hope to complete my DeLorean so I can begin working on a new project. Here is some work that I showed this week at GDC:








No comments:

Post a Comment